Welcome to my very first Battle of the boxes – Ipsy VS Birchbox. Since starting my new Ipsy subscription, I haven’t felt like making a new unboxing video each month, so I decided to my very own Battle of the Boxes! 1 video for both subscription, perfect! To pick a winner, I’m just going to choose the products I like the best and which ever subscription contains the most products I like is the winner for that month. Only one will be crowned the Ultimate $10 Subscription Box, who will win? Don’t miss out! 😉
Make sure to give this Video a big THUMPS UP!
Ipsy – Items Include:
- Mitchell and Peach Body Cream
- Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara
- The Balm Mr Write (Now) Eyeliner Pencil in Jac
- Hey Honey Open Your Eyes Lifting Fluid
- City Color EyeShadow Trio in Falling Leaves
Birchbox – Items Include:
- Derma e Hydrating Serum
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Moisturizer
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
- Oribe Dry Texture Spray
The only products that stood out to me and that really interested me this month were the Jelly Pong Pong Mascara and that’s probably because of it’s super adorable name, The Balm Mr Write (Now) eyeliner and the Eyeko Fat Liquid Eye Liner. So this month, Ipsy is the Winner! but only by 1 product. Who will it be next month? Stay tuned.