I finally got my Walmart Beauty Box for Spring and let me tell ya I was a bit afraid to open it. I’ve seen multiples videos on Youtube and pictures on Instagram where a lot of subscribers were only getting sample packets and no full size products. Luckily mine turned out to be good, much better then what others are getting. Check out my unboxing below and as always if you like the video give it a big THUMBS UP!
Items in the Beauty Box include:
- Full Size Hard Candy lip stain in Sand Castle
- Travel Size Dove Body Wash in Mandarin & Tiare Flower
- Travel Size Shwarzkopf Shampoo
- Trave Size Shwarzkopf Conditioner
- Travel Size Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser
- Sample Size of Lady Gaga Perfume Fame
- Sample Size of Nivea in shower body Lotion
- Sample Size Maybelline Fit Me Matt & Poreless Foundation
- Sample Size Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream
The Box also included 6 coupons.
In all I think my Walmart Beauty box turned out to be good for $5. I do get to try new products like the Shwarzkopf shampoo/conditioner and the Hard Candy lip stain, plus who doesn’t love coupons!?
If you’re interested in getting your own Walmart Beauty box just click on the link below to sign up! The box is FREE but it’s $5 for the shipping and they ship every quarterly (Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter).