Today’s review is about the Vitamin C Serum 20 Anti-Aging wrinkle serum by Clarigenics. The product was sent to me through Tomoson, sent me to for FREE in exchange for a review on the product.
Price: Full price is $49.95 but it’s on sale on amazon.com for $21.97. (Note this product was sent to me for FREE in exchange for a review)
Product Packaging: The packaging is ok, nothing special.
What does it do? I’ts an Organic Age Spot Remover & Pore Minimizer – Anti Aging Melasma Treatment Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Antioxidants – Wrinkle Reducer and Dark Spot Corrector – Topical Skin Care Beauty Product for Women & Men. I really like that it doesn’t contain any dioxanes, parabens, or that they don’t test on animals.
When I first got this product for some reason I thought it was going to smell like oranges, probably because I associate Vitamin C with Oranges but sadly this product does not smell like oranges, actually it doesn’t smell like anything at all. I really like that the bottle comes with a “eye dropper” so you can take little or as much serum you want but I would suggest using just a small amount because you honestly don’t need a lot of serum in order to do your face, neck and hands.
After only using this product for about a month, I have noticed 1 big change. I have a small red vein on the side of my nose (just like a spider vain you have on your legs but mine is on my face and yeah it’s super attractive). You can usually see it plain as day but since using the serum I honestly have to be so close to the mirror that I’m literally squishing my face against it in order to find the vein, so I guess the serum is working!? Other then that I have noticed 1 other small change like the small but less dark age spots on my face are slowly fading, slowly but surely, nothing really to rave home about but I thought I would mention it. I realized that I have only had this product for about a month and I truly believe and in my honest opinion if you want to see change and improvement to your skin you have to keep using the serum for at least 3 to 4 months and be consistent in order to see a real change or improvement to your skin.
Here are some steps Claragenics provided to me in an email about how to properly use the serum ;
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash face and decollete (neck area)
- Be sure to use lukewarm water when rinsing off face or cleanser
- Apply 4-5 drops of the serum onto the palms of your hand and rub hands together prior to application
- Apply serum evenly while face and neck are still slightly damp
- Wait a few moments to allow the serum to soak in completely
- Apply your preferred moisturizer (Vitamin C Lotion recommended)
- Serum should be applied twice daily for best results
- Ensure proper storage of the serum – in a cool, dry place with bottle completely sealed
- Doesn’t Smell
- “Eye Dropper” provided
- Slowly removing red vain near my nose
- Slowly removing the small age spots on my face.
- Product will last for a while as you do not need to apply a lot of serum.
- It’s expensive (I personally think it is)
All together from what I’ve seen and experience I really like this product, even though the changes seem little and i’ve only been using it for a month i’m confident that if I keep using the serum I will see more improvement on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to my Family, Friends and Beauty Guru’s.
Well that’s if for today, thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!